Thursday, March 11, 2010

Dariusz Michalczewski under the hood



Danzig / Cologne - In the ring had Dariusz Michalczewski fear nothing and nobody in the small cathedral, Gdansk was the ex-boxing champion, on Easter Sunday, however, correct Muffensausen.
 "I stood for half an hour around the altar, and waited for my bride," the 40-year-old told the next day on the phone. "I've believed that no longer comes."
But of course, Barbara (did not hang 29) its "Tiger". "I was only 15 minutes too late," you can hear them laughing in the background rufen.Liebe, the mood of the German-Polish Sonnyboys were not affected by the cliffhanger anyway.
"It was a beautiful day," said Michalczewski, raves about a priest ( "I did not know him, but he has done very well"), from the wedding trip "with carriage and horses," the feast "with eighty guests" in the Waldschlösschen - and third fortiori by his wife, whom he calls even if their youth like "my third child."
Dorota, the mother of his sons, Michael (21) and Nicolas (17), he had married twice, divorced Patricia, he was in autumn 2007. Now it shall be for eternity, but says the man who has vehurt they received "30 million drunk and": "I've become a different person." Barbara has tamed him: "She is a person in which I repeatedly New discover she is cheeky, she is self-confident - that fascinates me. "
Now, ten days in Italy with Michalczewskis painter friend Bruno Bruni is spangling. And what do they do? "What shall we do during the marriage already," says the Tiger, laughing, "we do children," One will be out for three months ...